Our State-of-the-art Manufacturing Plant is based at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, spreading over an area of about 50,800 sq.mt., manufacture fully computerized Injection Moulding Machines ranging from 50 T to 3200 T with the capacity to manufacture 2000 nos. of Machines per Annum. Our plant layout and manufacturing methods are in line with our parent company in USA, with modern in-house manufacturing facility to ensure highest quality standards. Our Cellular Manufacturing Technique ensures efficient and time saving method of manufacturing to meet customer requirement on shorter lead time.
Assembly & Run-off
Our Cellular Manufacturing Technique has resulted into Manufacturing & Process Excellence, which helps in
- Cell Manufacturing Concept – Injection, Clamp, Hydraulics & Electrical + Electronics
- Synchronous Material Feeding
- Flexibility for Customization
- Reduction in Floor Time
We also have ERP which has enhanced our Business Productivity.
We have developed a new Paint Shop with all latest facilities which are complying with current environmental regulations as per ISO 14001:2004.
- Pressurized Grit Blasting Room
- Pressurized Wet Paint Booths
- Pressurized Solvent Extraction System
- PNG fired Paint Baking Ovens
Heat Treatment Shop
Our In-house Gas Nitriding Shop ensures Superior Quality Surface Hardening of Barrels, Feed Screws & Tip Seat Valves.
Our Machine Shop has dedicated sells for Platen Machining, Manifold & Turn Parts. It is equipped with Advance Technology, state-of-the-art Machineries viz.:
- High Speed Machining Centers - Mazak & Mori Seiki
- Boring Machines, Vertical Milling Machines
- Cylindrical Grinders, Surface Grinders
- Radial Drilling, Vertical Honing Machines
- Turning Centers
In-House Manufacturing of Critical Components
Our In-House Manufacturing of Critical Components viz. Valve Mounting Blocks (Hydraulic Manifold) & End Caps of Cylinders which in turn results into Consistent Quality Components & Controlled Manufacturing Conditions.
Modern Designing Facility
Our Designing Function is highly advanced in terms of Engineering & Software Development which offers Advance Computer Simulations viz.: Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Stress & Impact Load Analysis.
To have a glimpse of our Factory, click "MI Factory Walkthrough".