Ferromatik Milacron India's Open House 2013
August 05, 2013
The Display of 14 Machines having 8 Machines Live at the Open House, provided a very clear signal to the Industry about our Continuous Zeal to optimize our solutions to suit a Spectrum of Applications. Senior Management, Mahendra N. Patel (Vice Chairman, Ferromatik Milacron India), Shirish Divgi (MD, Ferromatik Milacron India), Umesh Pareek (VP-Sales & Marketing, Ferromatik Milacron India) addressed the gathering; this imposing event was inaugurated by Ron Krisanda (COO), Milacron LLC, USA.
'Energy Efficiency is a Norm', both from a Business Perspective as well as from an Environment Perspective. The Open House clearly highlighted this aspect of Energy Efficiency in context with Injection Moulding Machines. Lowering the Cost of Production was the mantra at the Open House 2013 where Plastics Processors from India and neighboring countries visited to witness the Next-Gen Energy-Efficient Injection Moulding Machines that were on Showcase, to shape their Businesses.
- Hydron Servo 2K 150 - India's FIRST Two Component Hydraulic Machine, produced Tooth Brush
- MT Accupack 150 - TWIM (Thin Wall Injection Machine) with Robotic In- Mould Labeling System produced Thin Wall Containers with INDUSTRY LOWEST Cycle Time
- PET Series 1540/570 - 32 Cavity PET Preform Production System with Auxiliary & Conveying System
- Magna T 150 - High Performance Toggle Machine for Caps Production
- Servo Pack 150 - High Performance Toggle Machine produced 500 ml Thin Wall Container
- Elektron 180 - All Electric Machine produced Dripper
- Hydron Servo 350 - High Performance Hydraulic Machine produced Paint Pail
- Hydron Accupack 150 - TWIM (Thin Wall Injection Machine) produced 500 ml Thin Wall Container
- Elektron 550, All Electric Machine - LARGEST ever to be manufactured in India
Also, unveiled at the Open House was the Energy Efficient Next-Gen High Performance 100 to 450 Ton Hydron Servo Machines. These new solutions have set new Benchmarks and Success that is huge by any standards.
The three day event witnessed Rich Interaction and Knowledge sharing amongst Plastics Processors, our Team along with our Partners. 'We are overwhelmed at the response and are sure that these New Technologies would expand our Footprint and Reduced Energy Costs would assist our Customers to be More Competitive', says Shirish Divgi, Managing Director, Ferromatik Milacron India. Live display, one-to-one discussion and a factory tour were key elements of this Open House.
One and all at Ferromatik Milacron India, extend a warm 'Thank You' to all participants of the Open House, making it a success that it was. We come to you with an assurance that the next Open House would raise the bar still further.
Back to gallery