Milacron introduces Special PET System, Blow Moulding Machine and Extrusion System
February 24, 2015
Ahmedabad, 24th February, 2015: Milacron unveiled an impressive roster of innovative products from across its integrated brand portfolio at the Plastindia Exhibition. Spread over 700 square meters, Milacron has showcased the cutting-edge plastics processing technology from brands including Milacron India, Mold-Masters and DME.
Milacron is expanding its processing expertise with its PET System, combining speed and flexibility to revolutionize production in the growing PET preform market. Plastindia also marked the Indian debut of Milacron's pioneering Blow Molding Dairy product line, UR 70, enabling plastic storage solutions for milk packaging.
"Milacron has continued to invest in solutions that utilize our wealth of manufacturing technologies and industry knowledge" said Ron Krisanda, COO, Advanced Plastics Processing Technologies/Operations/Technology, Milacron. "We continue to grow into new areas where we see evolution in plastic usage and demand, including injection, blow and extrusion technologies."
Milacron showcased 5 machines and systems including:
- The New Milacron PET System: Milacron has launched a new High Speed Preform System with Post Cooling arrangement. Unlike other PET systems the new post cooling design results in a reduction of cycle time. Unlike Preform Free Fall arrangement, the robot attached to the system also enhances the quality of the perform manufacturing.
- Reciprocating Blow Molding Machine (UR 70): A new launch for Indian markets by Milacron for bottle production. This is an ideal packaging solution for dairy products like milk, with reduced weight of the bottles and higher production rate per hour.
- Extrusion System - Conical Twin Screw (TC 80): To cater to the needs of manufacturing of Pipes and Profiles, Milacron has introduced an Extrusion system based on Twin Screw Technology.
- PCO1881 cap production system (MT Accupack 150): Hydraulic Toggle Machine MT Accupack 150 for production of caps. Accumulator provisioning with the machine enhances the overall production time.
- IML - TWIN Round Container Production System (EE 200): In-mould label with a Thin Wall Injection Moulding system and the All Electric Elektron 200 to produce round containers. Energy efficient machine with reduced cycle time provides better alternatives for food packaging.
About Milacron LLC
Milacron, LLC, is majority owned by affiliates of CCMP Capital Advisors, LLC and is committed to being the leading suppliers of plastics-processing technologies and industrial fluids around the world. The people of Milacron's companies know what matters in manufacturing, and every day, put this know how to work to help customers improve productivity, cut costs, increase energy efficiency, eliminate scrap and reduce cycle times. For more information, visit www.milacron.com.
About Milacron India
Milacron India is part of Milacron LLC, USA, a Global Leader in business areas of Plastics Processing Technologies, Metal Working Fluids and Precision Machining with group revenue in excess of US$ 1.2 Billion supported by manufacturing credentials accrued over 130 years.
Milacron India is the leading manufacturer of Plastics Injection Moulding Machines & Blow Moulding Machines in India, serving the entire gamut of Plastic Applications in 40 countries across the world in SAARC, Middle East,Africa and the USA. Established in 1995, Milacron India offers a Full Range of Injection Moulding Machines from 50 Ton to 3200 Ton with capacity to manufacture 2100 machines per annum and PAN India Sales & Service Offices in major cities and industrial towns across the country. It is accredited to the Export House Status and is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified company adhering to World Class Quality Standards. For more information, visit www.milacronindia.com
+91 79 6134 1760
Back to gallery