Robust & Compact Two Platen Clamping Mechanism
- Long Clamp Stroke, Large Daylight & Generous Mould Space
- Large, Short Stroking Central Ram gives Quick Tonnage with Uniform Distribution of Clamping Force. This along with Extended Platen Support Skates gives excellent Platen Parallelism & ensures Long Mould Life
- Traverse Cylinders for Rapid Clamp Speeds
- Smaller Footprint
Fully Guided Multipoint Ejector on Fly
- Smooth & Fast Ejection
- Proportional Speed Control
- Knock Out Bar for Multi Point Ejection
- Linear Transducer for Position Control
- Easy Access to Ejector Area
Rigid Base Construction
- Maximum Strength, Rigidity & Durability
- Lower Machine Centerline
Endura-II - Advanced User Friendly 10.4" TFT Controller (500 to 1000 Ton)
- Ergonomic Layout
- High Speed Microprocessor
- Direct Access Menu Keys
- Graphical Presentation of Machine Features
- Self Diagnostic & Fault Finding Capability
- Parameter Entry in Absolute Value
- Central Monitoring System
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
Hydraulic Valves Mounted Close to Actuators
Fast Response From Actuator to Control Unit
Precise Linear Guideways
Lower Friction Linear Bearing Guideways improve the Injection Power & Cylinder Alignment
Energy Efficient Hydrualics
Electro-Hydraulic Variable Volume Pump for Low Energy Consumption
Robust & Rigid Clamp
- Maxima Tie Bars are Fully Supported End-To-End by Rigid Frame Structure to Ensure Platen Parallelism.
- Automatic Lubrication of the Moving Platen & Clamp Cylinder Platen Assures Continuous Low Friction.
- Split Locking Nuts on Buttressed Grooved Tie Bar Threads Ensure Aligned Clamp Lock-Up.
- The Moving Platen & Cylinder Platen Together form a Deep Box Structure for Minimal Deflection & Optimal Support for the Mould.
- The Moving Platen Adjustable Skates Ride on Hardened Steel Ways & can be Precisely Adjusted as Needed Over Time.
- Above-Average Tie Bar Spacing & a Large Opening Allow for the use of Big Moulds & Deep Draw Parts with a Smaller Footprint Machine. Tie Bar Extensions & Optional Tie Bar Pullers Provide Moulders with Added Flexibility. Large Moulds can be Easily Installed with a Crane.
Precision Processing Performance
- Maxima Series provides Versatility with Multiple Injection Units available with A-B Barrel & Screw Combinations.
- Whole Injection Unit Swings Out offering Easy Access for Maintenance.
- Clean & Clear Access to the Purge Area on both the Operator & Non-Operator Sides of the Machines.